Say hello to the XPS L702X Updated
The XPS L701X (or aggrandized simply common as the XPS 17) is barely outside and already there's a replacement prospect out.
Meet the just out Dell XPSDell XPS desktop and Dell XPS notebook L702X 17" multimedia laptop, which will hog either a 3D LCD or Multi-TouchEen multi-touchscherm is, zoals de naam al zegt, een aanraakscherm dat meer dan één input tegelijk ondersteunt LCD. Unfortunately you can't posses both, so you'll own to choose one.
Those who liking the Chiclet-style keyboards will be chirpy to be learned that it's available with an optional backlight.
Graphics options incorporate NVIDIA GT 550M 1GB or GT555M 3GB, with Optimus technology.
The L702X will be offered with either 2 or 4 retention slots, for a max complete of 16GB DDR3.
Here's the particular break-down:
LCD options are as follows:
1. 17.3" 3D LCD, 1920x1080, TrueLife glossy panel, White-LED (to be if with 3D shutter glasses).
2. 17.3" 2D LCD, 1600x900, TrueLife glossy panel, White-LED.
3. 17.3" 2D LCD, 1600x900, TrueLife glossy panel, White-LED, with Multi Touch shade (to be provided with digitizer).
GPU/Motherboard options are as follows:
1. NVIDIA GT 550M 1GB, 2 RAM slots, with 3D support.
2. NVIDIA GT 550M 1GB, 2 RAM slots, without 3D support.
3. NVIDIA GT 555M 3GB, 2 RAM slots, without 3D support.
4. NVIDIANVIDIA GeForce has the best graphics processor unit (GPU) GT 555M 3GB, 4 RAM slots, with 3D facilitate (only offered with 4-core CPU).
Storage options include:
250GB HDD, SATA2, 7200rpm (Hitachi, Toshiba, Samsung)
320GB HDD, SATA2, 7200rpm (Hitachi, Toshiba, Samsung, WD)
500GB HDD, SATA2, 7200rpm (Hitachi, Toshiba, Samsung, Seagate, WD)
640GB HDD, SATA2, 7200rpm (Samsung, Toshiba)
750GB HDD, SATA2, 7200rpm (Seagate)
256GB SSD, SATA2 (Samsung P810) - This SSDA solid-state drive (SSD) is a data storage device that uses integrated circuit assemblies has been reviewd and constitute to be top notch.
256GB SSD, SATA3 (LiteOn) - This one is even incog and I haven't seen any reviews of it yet.
Permalink | Leave a indication »
Added: March 22, 2013
Added: March 22, 2013
Last relative articles:
Comments:  / Post comment: